01. i my me mine.



entriesaboutchatlinks

Am I Cool ?
don't be shy.
< yea !! i know i am =] >

comments : click to leave one.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

=(

Recently gt many things happened le~
But now i most dam sam geh is jie jie le~
She break with herr bf jor~
haih~
Scared she cannot face it le~
I neo she tried to cried many time b4 le~
Juz she dun tell~
You guys think le 4 years de love among each other wor~
Very "Nan Dak" de le~
So we must appreciate everything that we have now~
Don't lost le one thing only we start to regret~


" Sometimes all we need is a little appreciation.
At the same time, let us not forget to appreciate others around us.
Appreciation is a wonderful thing.
It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well. "

"I would rather be able to appreciate things I cannot have
than to have things I am not able to appreciate."


Cheer up bah jie jie~
Didi will be supportinq jie jie all the time ^^
Recently didi neo jie jie sick jor~
Take care euur self uhh~
Don't worry didi also will always take care jie jie geh ^^
Hope jie jie recover as fast as possible bah~
Includinq jie jie de sadness =D


GAMBATEH =D !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment