01. i my me mine.



entriesaboutchatlinks

Am I Cool ?
don't be shy.
< yea !! i know i am =] >

comments : click to leave one.

Saturday, August 21, 2010


Getting over someone can sometimes appear to be impossible.

It feels really bad when you fall in love with someone you can’t have.


It feels even worse when you are sure that this relationship can never work out.

I think that this is the worst thing that could ever happen to someone.


I believe that to forget someone is one of the hardest “assignments” given in life,

especially if you had this gut feeling that he/she is the ONE.


When i saw herr going very close with some guy, my heart was burning like a fire and feel sad again.

Therefore all of these thoughts crossing my mind drove me deeply.


For those who can find their true love, appreciate it,

Cause the chance will not waiting for you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment