01. i my me mine.



entriesaboutchatlinks

Am I Cool ?
don't be shy.
< yea !! i know i am =] >

comments : click to leave one.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday To Myself =D

2day baba call us go PD long gai uhh then sun bian go eat crab as my b'day da cha =D
Then we fai fai change our cloth and chu fa....
We use lekas high way to go seremban....
We long liao very long ohx...
Not many things at there nerhx all also hotel lai de.....


Finished long le we go last time we eat crab de restoran eat crab =]
We order le 2kg crab and some dishes....
Not really nice lorhx 2day de food compare to last time we eat geh....
Eat dao very bao ohx...
When the bill come we tot is 160++ tim but come out is 130++ wor XD

Finished eat le we go back kajang ply snooker =]
Ply le 2 round snooker at Metro Point ohx but two round also i win =D
Then we ciao le and come back home.....
Count Down for my b'day =]


On9 kan dao many ppl wish mii ohx ^^
But she is the 1st one who wish mii in real date and tell mii de ^^
Happy =D

Last time we quite close de but now no that close le ><
Dunno la mayb is she lazy type or what.....
But i hope we can be like last time le.....
This is what i wish for my b'day....
I hope that i can be the one that she need forever.....

Even 2moro is my b'day but 2moro still got training le ><
Last training for this year hope 2moro can ply well bah =]




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SELF XD

No comments:

Post a Comment