01. i my me mine.



entriesaboutchatlinks

Am I Cool ?
don't be shy.
< yea !! i know i am =] >

comments : click to leave one.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Good Thing Or Bad Thing ?


Yesterday go celebrate with my friend of our suffer days is just started ,
LOL ! lame rite ? ==
Saw meteor don't know is a good thing or a bad thing le ,
But I didn't make any wishes ,
It went off too fast le >< ,
Yee yee told me that it will be a good thing happened tomorrow ,
I hope so... but things that happened today I also don't know I good thing or bad thing le ,
Bad thing is first day of school I got caught also and I'm the first one ,
The teacher aiming me already >< haih ,
Good de is I become class monitor gua ? ,
But I think the good thing is I saw herr today at excel.. Wheee ! :D ,
Hahas...
I hope tomorrow my hair can pass bah.. I don't want they call my parents come pick me home =( ,

No comments:

Post a Comment